** New Consulting & Coaching programs
are launching soon! **
So you are an Indigo Child, parent of an Indigo Child or can relate to many traits of the Indigo Children.
It’s time to seriously evaluate your lifestyle and create an environment in which you can thrive. The video and blog content here is a great resource for you, but, if you would like to get some serious momentum, you may want to consult with Abby directly.
CONSULTING – SOLD OUT
Consulting is a one time, hour-long conversation with Abby in which you can discuss your specific situation and needs.
Abby’s Consulting Client:
• Is someone (or the parent of someone) who relates to the traits of Indigo Children
• Has questions about their personal situation
• Can have the majority of their questions answered in one conversation
• May be looking for a place to start or may be ready to improve life a little more
Yes! That’s me, but I need more…
COACHING – SOLD OUT
Abby is now offering a personal coaching program to help you master life as an Indigo Child.
There are two parts to Abby’s coaching process:
1. The Intensive Phase
This is a 6-month phase during which you will have 4 one-on-one coaching sessions per month with Abby. During these sessions, you will work directly with Abby to clarify your goals, identify actions and create a lifestyle in which you can thrive. Some people achieve what they need during this first stage, while others choose to continue to The Maintenance Phase.
2. The Maintenance Phase
This phase is continuing until you have achieved your goals. Your coaching sessions with Abby will be less frequent as you work together to solidify the work you did during The Intensive Phase.
During both phases you will interact with Abby using phone and email to encourage communication and accountability.
Each coaching client is considered individually to address your specific situation. However, the process can generally be divided into three sections:
• familiarize Abby with your unique situation, current lifestyle and needs
• identify your goals, strengths, challenges and opportunities
• learn more about the who and why of Indigo Children and how that may be understood in your life
• action toward a lifestyle in which you can thrive
• communicate productively
• boundaries established within which you can succeed
• accountability without judgment
• goals realized
• application of new skills
• lifestyle established as a foundation to continued growth