Perhaps Popeye The Sailor Man was one of the most infamous Indigo Children of all time.
Ok ok, maybe that’s silly, but with all his super human strength it makes you wonder. I mean, not only did that spinach make him strong to fight off villains, but also assisted him in fighting off inflammation, oxidative stress-related problems, cardiovascular disease, bone problems, and cancer. How intuitive of him! Olive Oil knew what was up!
- Helps Combat Breast, Skin, and Ovarian Cancers
- Boosts Eye Health
- Anti-Aging Properties
Great Source Of Vitamins And Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
Better Eye Sight
- Zeaxanthin protects from age related loss in eye site and function.
- Great source omega-3 fatty acids
Increases Muscle Efficiency
- Karolinska Institute, Sweden, found through a study involving mice, those who
consumed 300g of spinach a day reduced the amount of oxygen required to power muscles while exercising. After one week, the mousey muscles were much stronger.
- Great pre-workout
- High In Iron And Fiber
- Healthy for red blood cell production
- Co-factor for oxidation-redcution enzymes
- Makes for a smooth visit to the bathroom